Some notes on this Saturday's surf day... Some people have it marked down on their calendars as Sunday (I won't name names, you know who you are!) It's this Saturday!!
* Parking is in the North lot (look for the Surfers Healing sign) Enter through the South Pavilion, same as last year (this may be different from what was said in your confirmation email)
* Registration will begin around 8:30. You MUST check in and sign the insurance waiver before proceeding onto the beach.
* Children must wear a life jacket. The wetsuits aren't mandatory. There will be volunteers helping the kids get them on and off
* Typical siblings aren't allowed to surf. The camp is only for the children that are registered. Please don't crowd toward the water, leave a safe distance so the surfers can bring the children in.
* While the beach does permit dogs, we're asking that dogs aren't allowed in our area. Many of children are fearful of them.
* The kids are getting trophies after they surf. Don't leave without picking one up.
* The surf times are approximate. Please be patient. Everyone will get a chance to surf.
* We provide food and beverages free of charge for all the families and relatives who are attending the event.
* Please keep the beach clean.
Feel free to contact us with any questions. Looks like it's going to be nice day... Little cool, but the water temp will be fine.
Have a great day!!! See you all Saturday!